The world of power and energy has never been more dynamic. Over the past decade, the industry has seen fundamentally new sources of energy come online. Oil, gas, and natural resources like wind and solar have permanently altered the industry. Insurance coverage in this space is as complex as the potentially staggering losses. This industry faces significant threats such as terrorism, natural disasters, and regional power failures. Speed, experience, and expertise are more critical to assessing damages in this industry than in many others.
Crawford's teams serve the power and energy industry offering immediate access to every type of specific expertise and are prepared to deal with the range of issues surrounding any large loss. We recognize that these situations are not only complex, but massive as well. Crawford has the experience to manage all of the competing streams of experts, insurers, re-insurers, lawyers, environmentalists, forensics, and regulators. We fully understand how any losses in this industry can escalate into major interruptions in business. Access to experts who run our practices focused on manufacturing, mining, engineering, and technology, are made available in real-time, 24/7, around the globe.
- Providing an immediate on-site response and local liaison
- Implementation of measures to control reinstatement costs
- Tailored response to each individual claim
- Application of the right expertise and technology to achieve an effective conclusion
- Solid focus on fast and effective resolutions
- Unparalleled dedication to client service and technical expertise
- A collaborative, team approach involving all parties including insurers, reinsurers, lawyers, environmentalists, forensics and regulators
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in: