Situated in Sandvika, a 15 minute drive from the Norwegian capital of Oslo, Crawford & Company is the largest independent loss adjusting company in Norway with 140 employees. Since 1990, our operation has delivered international expertise as well as comprehensive knowledge of the local laws, markets and languages. Our client base includes both domestic and international insurance carriers and corporates.
- Major and Complex Loss
- Business Interruption
- Casualty / Liability
- Cyber Risk
- Marine and Transportation
- Accident and Health
- Travel and PPI
In addition to loss adjusting and TPA we also offer the following specialised services.
- Legal Services — with extensive experience in the laws of liability, construction, bodily injury, property and insurance, we offer our clients effective options for dispute resolution and legal proceedings.
- Investigation — assisting with fact finding and information gathering for insurers and enterprises across all product lines. We can also assist in fraud investigation, and offer assistance in trans-border claims.
- Crawford Workforce ADVANTAGE — providing flexible workforce solutions to clients in need of experienced claims and insurance professionals. This service places Crawford claims management and insurance professionals in-house at our clients' places of business to meet their employment needs.
- Educational Services — with over 75 years in the claims handling business, we don't just know it. We teach it. In Norway we offer monthly claims related courses within all product lines to our clients. Learn more >
- Forensic Accounting / Business Interruption
- Surveying (motor and property)
- Recovery (including legal proceedings)
- Trust Fund Management
- Healthcare Management and Health Evaluation
- Evaluation of policy wording including terms and conditions
Location and contact
Key contact: Andiara Nordang Fleischer, Country Manager
Call: +47 67 55 25 00