Accident and Health
Any type of program. Any number of claims. One solution.
Also including affinity or specialty claims, Crawford’s accident and health claims management practice administers a wide variety of specialized programs through its global TPA and medical management provider, Broadspire. From extended warranty to travel accident to credit card benefits, Crawford & Company understands that no two programs are alike. We develop in-house teams and customized processes around each program following a core set of guiding principles to ensure consistent, quality handling.
With the ability to scale and customize to your specific business needs, Crawford can deliver claims handling solutions very few businesses or insurers are able to handle on their own. Plus, as a customer of Crawford, you gain access to our wide array of capabilities, including comprehensive medical management services that can lower your operating costs, improve efficiencies, and increase your customers’ satisfaction.
- Reducing operational startup expenses for new product lines
- Lowering operational cost through an independent TPA
- Effortlessly scaling to support global claims coverage at any volume
- Maintaining service quality and efficiency through one source for all claim types
- Containing claims cost through rigorous review
- Maximizing payer and claimant satisfaction
Why choose Crawford?
- Scalable and customizable private-label programs
- Consistent claims handling
- Real-time, web-based access to data and analytics
- Compliance and regulatory adherence
- PCI-compliant environment
- In-house medical management expertise
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts serving: