Vice President, Financial & Ancillary Specialties – Crawford Global Technical Services
Kevin started in the insurance industry in 1999 with his employment at the forensic accounting focused accounting firm of Shore & Azimov. When Shore & Azimov was purchased by insurance broker Marsh in 2000 to become their claim preparation division (initially CAPS and later FACS), Kevin transitioned to assisting policyholders until he returned to the accounting world with his move to Meaden & Moore in 2001. For the next 13 years, Kevin assisted various clients with events related to 9/11 World Trade Center, the 2003 through 2005 hurricane seasons and other catastrophes.
In 2014, Kevin went to York Risk Services Group to startup their forensic accounting division. He remained with York for over four years as he doubled the size of the team. After a brief stint at McLarens starting in early 2019, Kevin came to Crawford GTS in October 2021 to assist with various front and back of house projects.
- Multi-Location Habitation: Tracking of Self-Insured Risk (SIR) (USD 8.5 Million to 40 Million Annually)
- Medical Practice: Business Interruption Related to Hurricane Ike (USD 2 Million)
- National Sporting Goods Retailer: Business Interruption and Inventory Related to Fire at Distribution Center (USD 3 Million)
- Hotel: Business Interruption Related to Water Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Television Station: Time Element Related to World Trade Center (USD 20 Million)
- Various Management and Supervision of Team Handling Business Interruption Related to Hurricane Katrina (USD 6 Million)
- Hospital: Extra Expenses and Third-Party Vendor Audit Related to Hurricane Ivan (USD 10 Million)
- Multi-Location Habitation: Time Element and Property Damage Due to Hurricane Irma (USD 29 Million)
- Multi-Location Medical Service Provider: Time Element Due to Hurricane Sandy (USD 6.5 Million)
- Wind Farm: Business Interruption Resulting from Property Damage (USD 2 Million)