Subrogation and Recovery
Diligent discovery and complete recovery driven by experts
1-5% of recoverable claims never make it to subrogation. Don’t let missed opportunities for a full recovery affect your bottom line. Our loss specialists will investigate, evaluate, and communicate all owed compensations on behalf of your organization. With our proprietary technology, your payments will be received quickly and securely every time.
Centralized subrogation reduces the days to recovery by an average of 27.4%. These numbers are substantial and can lead to increases in both customer retention and profit. Crawford subrogation specialists are trained to relentlessly pursue every subrogation opportunity. We possess the skills and characteristics necessary to recover payments efficiently for auto, property, and workers compensation.
- Outsourcing. Taking advantage of a turn-key solution that leverages unmatched expertise, technology, and proprietary data.
- Closed File Review. Ensuring that missed opportunities are found and recovered with speed and accuracy.
- Open File Review. Leveraging a point of validation and support for overflow, excess pending, limited resources, and rapid growth.
Why choose Crawford?
- 20+ years of claims, liability, and legal experience.
- More than $800 million recovered for our customers.
- Used by 8 of the top 10 U.S. insurance companies.
Only show contacts serving:
Delivered by the market leader
Praxis Consulting, recently acquired by Crawford, is the established leader in subrogation and recovery.
Praxis Consulting utilizes decades of industry experience, coupled with proprietary data analytics software, to identify and manage subrogation claims through the recovery process. Since its founding in 1997, Praxis has delivered consistent results for its clients, leading to long-term customer relationships and outstanding customer satisfaction. Now, Crawford | Praxis provides the North American insurance market with even more proven subrogation expertise and leading-edge technology.
Crawford acquires leading subrogation firm Praxis Consulting