Crawford for Agriculture
Specializing in the changing risks of the modern rural economy
Modern agribusiness is expansive and extraordinarily complex. Crawford's agriculture practice understands this and delivers needed expertise with regards to large-scale property, crop, and livestock risk. Our teams have deep and broad experience managing and integrating the diverse needs of negotiation, consolidation, and mediation of claims across all parties involved.
Plus, Crawford's diverse, global network of services and specialists can integrate expertise from other areas as needed to serve the needs of the modern agribusiness. The interconnected nature of our modern world demands the ability to work cross-functionally, and Crawford meets this need through its global, One Crawford, approach to every client in the agriculture space.
- A global network of experts, including surveyors, environmental scientists, engineers, consultants, and specialist case handlers
- Strict adherence to relevant governing legislation
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- 24/7/365 omnichannel claims intake
- Access to external experts such as forensic accountants, surveyors and specialist contractors