Disability and Leave
Comprehensive, industry-leading programs to drive better outcomes for employees and employers
If handled incorrectly, employee leave programs can result in financial strain and dissatisfied employees. Fortunately, Crawford’s highly experienced team of professionals and comprehensive scope of services offer a better way to facilitate employee recovery and return to work while helping employers manage overall disability and leave costs.
Whether for short or long term disability, FMLA, IDM – or anything in between – Crawford, through its global TPA and medical management provider, Broadspire, acts as the guardian of your program’s financial health. This, coupled with our intense focus on customer service and satisfaction, allows you to step away from the program and trust that employees, claimants, and insured parties will be cared for in a consistent, compliant, and high-touch manner every step of the way.
- Improving proficiency of claims handling
- Reducing risk cost
- Supporting a healthy return to work
- Maximizing employee satisfaction
- Eliminating duplicate and overlapping processes for concurrent events
Why choose Crawford?
- Industry-leading expertise in house
- Single point of contact for all leave claims
- 24/7 intake and support
- Scalable and customizable program options
- Online claims reporting and real-time tracking
- Comprehensive and compassionate clinical case management
- Data and analytics to drive cost mitigation and optimal outcomes
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
When it comes to disability, time is not on our side and the health consequences to the individual can be significant.Dr. Marcos Iglesias | Chief Medical Officer | Crawford / Broadspire