With a global network of specialized forensic accountants, Crawford delivers efficiency and expertise when it truly counts
When businesses suffer financial losses due to insured events, proper evaluation of the impact can be extremely complex. Such losses often demand collaboration amongst a host of experts, including seasoned forensic accountants possessing strong analytical skills, as well knowledge and experience in a given enterprise or industry.
At Crawford & Company, our Global Technical Services group delivers forensic account expertise through its roster of specialized professionals. Not only do we offer extensive coverage around the globe, but our forensic accounting services can work hand-in-hand with our traditional loss adjusting services to drive efficiencies through the overall claims process. Regardless of company size or complexity of loss, Crawford stands ready to aid insurers in resolving and adjusting financial loss.
- Assessing the impact of business interruption claims
- Analyzing mitigation options
- Developing objective loss-measurement methodologies
- Investigating company fraud and misconduct
- Measuring malicious product tampering and extortion
- Evaluating and processing indemnity expenses
- Providing arbitration and litigation support
Why choose Crawford?
- Highly trained professionals specializing in forensics and financial claims
- Global coverage and organizational infrastructure to support any claim
- Expertise in developing claims mitigation and settlement strategies
- Synergies and efficiencies in working with Crawford’s other claims handling services
- Focused on fast and effective resolution
- Reducing claim management and legal costs
- Unparalleled customer service with 24/7 claim intake
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in: