Global solutions — all in one simple and easily managed package
Crawford's Global Technical Services group delivers a specialist environmental claims service for carriers, brokers, insureds, self-insureds and governmental agencies. Backed by extensive technical expertise, our adjusting and claims management service offers a fully-integrated, global solution to pollution incidents.
Traditionally, the environmental aspects of major incidents would be handled by adjusters with expertise in large and complex losses. Our multidisciplinary team is trained in specialist areas of environmental and pollution issues and offers a tailored response suited to each incident and its wider impact. We work in partnership with carefully-selected teams to ensure our approach to each incident is sensitive and appropriate.
With an overall aim to quickly complete investigations and intelligently collate information, we can advise on legal liability and coverage at the earliest opportunity. We then work closely with clients to ensure their strategies for remediation are robust and that indemnity spends are managed.
- Proactively coordinating emergency responses
- Managing repair and remediation
- Controlling and containing costs
- Protecting your business and brand
- Preventing loss through training and advisement
Why choose Crawford?
- Market-leading network of environmental loss adjusters, scientists and allied adjusting experts
- Experience and expertise ranging from localized environmental incidents to global, high-profile disasters
- Omnichannel intake including custom integration with your ordering platforms 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ability to scale up response to meet demand for any incident or catastrophe
- Access to Crawford's global network of specialist services and technologies
- Fully-integrated incident response secures optimal integration and sensitivity
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in: