As COVID-19 continues to affect countries around the world and social distancing has become the norm, many businesses have concerns as to how they can manage their claims efficiently and safely. Through this crisis and others, our claims management experts are ready to help.
In a panel discussion moderated by Crawford’s Global Chief Operating Officer, Rohit Verma, our experts discussed the current COVID-19 pandemic and the impact it’s having on claims management. Our leaders discuss the latest advancements in claims management that are helping businesses just like yours successfully and safely operate during this time of uncertainty.
We cover topics and frequent questions such as:
- What tools and services are available for processing claims remotely?
- Are these services available where my policyholders live?
- Will my policyholders and injured workers continue to receive the same level of service?
- What is the economic impact on certain types of claims?
- What solutions are available for employees exposed to COVID-19?
From custom self-service apps to video streaming collaboration and advanced analytics tools, listen as our team examines new processes and tools that can help your business navigate claims during these unprecedented times.