For more than 25 years, Crawford & Company has been developing market-oriented claims handling solutions for those who insure and self-insure in Germany. With a fine-tuned suite of services and robust expertise, Crawford is a leading provider of claims handling and specialty services, operating across the following segments.
Third Party Administration
Crawford's Global Third Party Administrator (TPA) handles local and international claims programmes for insurers, captives and corporates. We operate across Germany and around the globe, placing our clients and their customers at the centre of our activities.
- Liability and bodily injury
- Property and recovery
- Accident and health
Our web-based, global online claims settlement system enables consistent processing, easy access to accurate information, centralised control and optimal transparency.
Simply is THE specialist in the field of claims settlement and management for high volume, low value claims up to € 40,000. We serve all areas in Germany with our nationwide network of adjusters and are present in the following sectors:
- Home contents and glass insurance
- Property insurance
- Private and public liability
- Animal owner liability
- Home and landowner liability
- Building owner liability
- Car crash claims, accident site visits
- Individual single orders
Our modern and intelligent systems enable us to make our capacities available to you quickly, flexibly and efficiently. By placing quality before quantity, Crawford remains the only company in Germany to work with 100% reporting control.
Major and Complex Loss
Crawford has a team of specialists for the assessment of complex and major loss scenarios. In Germany, across Europe and around the world, Crawford offers the highest level of expertise, including dedicated experts in the following fields:
- Property — from new construction to renovation; detached house to industrial hall; sewer to roof
- Business Management — from cents to millions; in Business Interruption and Product Liability
- Machine — from power stations to nuclear power plant; gear to turbine; robot to construction machine
- Legal — from liability to recourse; compensation for pain and suffering to loss of earnings; minor damage to total loss
- Cyber Risk
- Run Off
- Forensic Accounting
Crawford Claims Academy
For over 75 years, we’ve focused on education and training as a way to transform the claims-handling industry. Through the Crawford Academy, we not only accelerate the careers of our own employees in the fields of claims settlement and claims assessment but also offer interested companies a practice-oriented opportunity to further educate and qualify their own employees.
Location and contact
Werdener Str. 4
Call: +49 (0) 2 11 95 45 60
Bramfelder Chaussee 41
Call: +49 (0) 40 37 48 050
60318 Frankfurt am Main
Call: +49 (0) 69 95 50 580