A major winter storm is currently bringing rain, sleet and snow to parts of the Midwest and Northeast and as far south as North Carolina. Winter weather watches, advisories and warnings have been instated for these areas. Forecasters predict that icy conditions are likely to cause travel delays, power outages, and downed trees. Residents should proceed with caution when venturing out.
Crawford Catastrophe Services is monitoring the progress of this storm and has adjusters ready to respond to claim surges or back-fill of staff. From first notice of loss to resolution, Crawford can support a swift and effective response in the wake of winter storms.
- Field services
- Desk resources
- WeGoLook on-demand Lookers for gathering information
- Drone surveys
- Self-service for low complexity claims
- Large and complex losses
- Vehicle services for auto and heavy equipment
- Managed repair network for residential and commercial
- Board-up and taking services
- Emergency water mitigation
- Tree removal
- General structural repairs
- Roofing and textile restoration
For more information about these and other Crawford services, visit our online service catalogue. For immediate assistance or to find out how Crawford can assist you, contact our 24-hour ClaimsAlert® call center at 1-877-346-0300 or email us at email@example.com.