As businesses begin to reopen during the COVID-19 pandemic, the right approach can help your employees, your customers and your business. Our solution is organized into three phases: Prepare, Maintain, Adjust.
Assess the prevalence of the virus in your area with accurate data which you can use to adequately prepare before opening to employees and customers.
- Data and analytics - Modeling of the pandemic’s movement relative to your business location(s) to support decisions
- Business Reopening Consulting - Site-specific recommendations to help you prevent disease spread and to react to an exposure
- Decontamination Services - Initial preventative cleaning Learn more
- Workplace modifications - Remodeling to help decrease the number of employee or customer exposures
- COVID-19 Return to Work Screening Service - Telephone screenings conducted by licensed medical professionals to help you decrease the risk of exposure in your workforce
Providing you tools to take the proper precautions to help protect employees and customers on an ongoing basis.
- COVID-19 Testing - Remote or onsite testing for COVID-19
- Onsite Employee Temperature Screening - Touchless temperature screening services
- Work from Home ergonomic assessments - Remote assessment and correction of employees’ work from home workplace configurations to help prevent common sources of discomfort, such as carpel tunnel syndrome and lower back pain
- Recurring decontamination services - Periodic workplace decontamination and cleaning
- Daily online health screening - Daily screening of employees to detect symptoms
- Data and analytics - Dashboards and visualizations for ongoing reporting and insights into claim activity
Helping you be ready to respond in the event of a workplace exposure.
- Workplace Exposure Mapping for workplace infections - Uses contact tracing tools to help identify each employee who may have been exposed to a newly infected coworker through detailed activity/interaction timeline and rating of the severity of each potential exposure
- Decontamination after potential or confirmed exposure - Deep cleaning and infectious disease response>
- Data and analytics - Helping you make your next decision through visualizations and dashboards with data collected throughout the earlier phases