Your insurance company, Starr Insurance, partners with Broadspire for claims management.
This claim kit will help provide guidance for reporting a claim and what to expect during the claims process.
How the claim process works
- Report your claim to Broadspire’s contact center using one of the methods below.
- One of our claims professionals will be in touch within 24 hours.
- We will begin work on the claim with a focus on the best possible outcome.
How to report a claim
Reporting your claim is easy with Broadspire’s always-available claim intake center. Select among four simple options:
- Phone: Call 855.498.7574 and please make sure to have your completed Workers Compensation Claim form ready for the call.
- Fax: Dial 800.245.9927 and send your completed Workers Compensation Claim form along with related attachments.
- Email: Send your completed Workers Compensation Claim form along with related attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web: Visit www.choosebroadspire.com and:
- Select "United States."
- Select “File a Claim via TelePlus.”
- Complete the applicable template under "Internet Submission Templates."
Workers Compensation claim reporting form
How Broadspire helps improve your experience along the way
Broadspire provides customized, integrated claims solutions to clients across the globe.
Through our industry-leading expertise, innovative technology and unrelenting focus on continuous improvement, we implement programs that result in lower costs, faster recovery times, and greater satisfaction for everyone involved.
- A commitment to data integrity – Confirming data and information provided by all parties is accurate and timely for initial coverage confirmation and ongoing claim reports and analytics.
- Robust reporting and analytics – A base of industry-leading data and analytics services used to shape and improve service delivery throughout the life of a claim.
- Timely communication – You will receive ongoing, timely communication to develop appropriate claim strategies and stay informed of claim status.
- High-quality service – Backed by our one-of-a-kind quality program, claims are systematically reviewed for quality, timeliness and compliance.
For additional information on our full suite of services, visit www.choosebroadspire.com.
Broadspire InView (On-line RMIS access)
For assistance with InView on-line access, email Helpdesk_Support@us.crawco.com or phone at 1-877-428-4298.
Client service needs
For client service assistance, email email@example.com, and our client service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.