Crawford Environmental Consultancy is a multi-disciplinary team that introduces a new, integrated approach to environmental claims management designed to support early response, investigation, and rapid and effective remediation design.
Though traditionally environmental claims would be handled by adjusters with major loss expertise, this pioneering integrated and strategic approach to environmental claim investigation enables us to provide rapid and meaningful technical advice to the Crawford environmental adjusting team from the outset.
Our environmental consulting service is designed to help private and commercial customers including water utility companies, property contractors, land agents, infrastructure developers and fuel distributions companies with:
- water level management plans
- water quality investigations and improvement works
- site investigations and audits
- due diligence surveys and site investigations
By providing independent and data-driven technical advice to our highly experienced adjusting teams, our experts provide support across multiple key areas, including in-house environmental expertise, technical data collection, design and implementation of strategic remediation strategies, guidance on environmental legislation, and direct interaction with regulators.
Thanks to this innovative project management model, the CEC team aims to enhance our claims response, while reducing the claims lifecycle, improving the customer experience and lowering associated costs.
- Proactive and coordinated early response and investigation
- Technical expertise
- Rapid incident containment and management
- Proportionate design and effective remediation
- Financial and reputational brand protection
- Support and guidance on environmental legislation
Why choose Crawford?
- Market-leading, in-house network of environmental loss adjusters, scientists, and allied adjusting experts
- Experience and expertise ranging from localised environmental incidents to global, high-profile disasters
- Omnichannel intake including custom integration with your ordering platforms 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ability to scale up response to meet any incident/catastrophe
- Access to full global Crawford network of specialist services and technologies
- Fully integrated incident response secures optimal integration and sensitivity
Crawford Environmental Consultancy will elevate our capabilities at every stage of an environment-related loss, helping shorten the claim process, lower expenditure, drive technical excellence and ensure outstanding customer service.Matthew Renshaw | Head of Environmental Consulting | UK