Helping people. Innovating an industry.
We’re people taking care of people. It’s that simple.
At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted in our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work
- One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
Why work for Crawford?
We believe in leading by example — at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve.
At Crawford Catastrophe Services, employees are empowered to grow, emboldened to act and inspired to innovate. Our industry-leading team pioneers new solutions for the industries and customers we serve. We’re looking for the next generation of leaders to take this journey with us.
Competitive pay and benefits
At Crawford, you’re more than just a number. You’re part of our family. As a Crawford adjuster, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive rates
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.